How We Work
Over the past three decades we’ve built a smart, hard-working team who is dedicated to serving our clients, upholding the highest ethical standards and delivering outstanding results in cases of catastrophic and severe personal injuries, wrongful death and insurance law. Our approach is equal parts expertise and heart.
How to know if we’re the
right fit for you
Our mission is to help you heal, regain control and restore your quality of life versus chasing a financial windfall. A successful outcome puts your health and wellbeing first, accounts for both your short and long term needs while recovering your losses to the fullest extent possible.
We put people before fees
Strong financial outcomes are important, but our fees are never what drive us.
We know that after an injury or death, bills add up quickly. It’s even more of a strain if you’ve been unable to work or have issues with insurance. All of this gets in the way of treatment and healing.
Our contingency fee structure was designed for just this type of situation. We don’t get paid until the case is finished. In most cases our fee is one-third (1/3) of the settlement value, which is standard for our industry.
What to expect when you
work with us
Unlike TV lawyers, we don’t advertise because most of our clients come to us by word of mouth. We can’t and won’t tell you how much your case is worth on the first phone call. To fully and properly understand your injuries and your unique case requires time and thorough research. And we don’t operate off of a high volume of cases that we crank through as fast as possible to reach a settlement.
Because we take fewer, more complex cases, you get dedicated attention and direct access to your attorney. We don’t have junior associates on staff working cases behind the scenes and our paralegals are here to support our clients but not be substitutes for our attorneys.
We don’t shy away from trial and we don’t settle unless it’s in the best interest and wishes of our client. As skilled negotiators, guardians and fighters, we leave no stone unturned and stick with you, no matter how much time is needed to see your case through.
6 ways we give you immediate stress relief
- We step in as the primary point of contact for all medical bills and insurance correspondence so you can focus on getting better.
- We bridge the gap between medical, insurance and legal issues for you and your family to help make sure you get thoughtful, integrated support.
- We take the time to make sure you understand your rights, options and critical aspects of your case and partner with you to develop a strategy.
- We communicate updates regularly so you’re not left to guess about the status of your case.
- We connect you with a network of support resources.
- We have a fee structure that’s designed to ease your financial burdens – we don’t get paid until the case is over.
More About Us
We take care of our clients, each other and our community. Find out why we were voted the #1 small business in Washington.