Adler Giersch remains committed to the health of its clients, team members, and community partners in stopping the spread of COVID-19. Our offices are open to all fully vaccinated individuals. Masks are required at all times inside any office location.
To make sure that we do this in a smart manner for all involved and to ensure optimal safety before we can hold an in-person meeting at our office, we will contact you at least 24 hours before your in-person appointment to confirm your condition. It will be important that we communicate with you before the planned appointment. If we are unable to reach you, and we do not hear back from you by [PHONE/EMAIL] by 3pm the day before your scheduled in-person appointment, we will have to reschedule the appointment to a later date at least 14 days out, or to a video conference meeting via Zoom. Before allowing any in-office appointments, we must confirm the following with you.
“Yes” responses to any of these questions means we must reschedule your in-person appointment and we cannot allow you into the office at this time:
- Do you, or does someone in close contact with you, have a fever, or have felt hot or feverish recently in the last 14-21 days?
- Are you, or someone in close contact with you, having shortness of breath or other difficulties breathing?
- Do you, or someone in close contact with you, have a cough?
- Have you, or someone in close contact with you, recently experienced other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache or fatigue?
- Have you, or someone in close contact with you, experienced recent loss of taste or smell?
- Are you in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients?
- Do you have a serious heart condition, chronic lung disease, moderate to severe asthma, chronic kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, autoimmune disease, severe obesity or are you immunocompromised due to certain health conditions, treatment or immune weakening medications*?
If your responses to the above questions are all “no,” we will take the following precautions during the meeting:
- Each Adler Giersch staff member is required to wear a cloth mask. We ask that you do the same. If you do not have a mask, we will provide those to you at the front door to wear throughout the time you are in the office.
- We will maintain 6 feet of distance from you, consistent with social distancing guidelines.
- All offices will have a regular cleaning schedule with antibacterial/antiviral cleaning products throughout the day in common areas, individual work stations, and restroom facilities.
Thank you again for your cooperation as we are working through this novel virus. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any additional questions or concerns regarding the “screen and clean” policy. Your safety as well as the safety of Adler Giersch teammates is highly important to us.