• If there was personal injury protection (PIP) or Med-Pay coverage on the car you were in at the time of the accident, your bills should be paid under that policy. These policies also cover a limited amount of wage loss and payment for “household services”, those tasks of daily living you cannot perform due to your injuries. Coverage amounts vary depending on your policy. You should check your policy or discuss with us how much coverage you have available.

    If you did not have PIP or Med-Pay coverage at the time of the accident, or if this coverage has been exhausted, you may be able to submit your accident-related bills to your health insurance carrier. Most health insurance carriers will cover your accident-related treatment subject to the referral, deductible, and co-payment requirements of your policy if PIP benefits are not available or have been discontinued.

    For more information and answers to your questions about getting bills paid after a collision see https://www.adlergiersch.com/.


Display by category