Effectively Managing Personal Injury Cases, Insurers, and Attorneys Workshop
This workshop provides up-to-date information and solutions on effectively managing your personal injury cases, the process, auto insurers and attorneys.
- Insurance Coverage: Learn about all the motor vehicle insurance and policies available to satisfy your bills, including Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Liability, Uninsured, and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Billing: Who to bill? When to bill? Who has to pay? When do they have to pay?
- New developments in insurance law and claim practices that impact your practice; understanding the “Insurance Fair Conduct Act” (IFCA)
- Liens – Learn how to use them and how to handle insurers and attorneys that challenge them
- Reasonable Charges for Records (HITECH), Reports, Testifying, and Interest on Bills
- Expert Witness Fees: How much? Who pays? When?
- IME/ICE/Peer Reviews: How effectively handle and respond to these “treatment killers”
- Responding to insurers, attorneys and patients refusing to pay or trying to reduce your bills
- Cutting edge PI Topics
- Apportioning Preexisting Condition and New Trauma
- How to know if your patient’s attorney is friend or for regarding payment of treatment
- What to do with attorneys that do not return calls, ignore your bill, or try to reduce your bill
Date: March 28, 2019
Start time: 10:00 a.m.
End time: 04:00 p.m.
Venue: The Bellevue Club - 11200 SE 6th Street, Bellevue, WA