Over one million Americans sustain a traumatic brain injury (TBI) every year yet awareness of this silent epidemic is limited. A TBI is a life altering event which leaves survivors and their families having to confront the realities of diminished capacity, economic losses and the long road of rehabilitation. Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury is a free guide for families and survivors, thoroughly explaining what TBI is and how to deal with the ordeal and its aftermath. This free guide also offers informational, medical, legal, and support services that have a keen understanding of the evaluation, representation, and treatment of TBI. There is help out there—if you or a loved one would like to know more, please order this free guide today to learn more about America’s silent epidemic and how to cope with it.
- Update on Handling Requests for Patient Records
- Hidden Cardiovascular Damage from Airbag Deployment in Motor Vehicle Collisions
- Notice of Proposed Class Action Settlement Involving Unfair PIP Reductions to Health Care Bills: MySpine vs USAA Casualty Insurance Company
- Medical Records Copy Fees in Washington State Increases
- Head Trauma, Inner Ear and the Perilymph Fistula