Over one million Americans sustain a traumatic brain injury (TBI) every year yet awareness of this silent epidemic is limited. A TBI is a life altering event which leaves survivors and their families having to confront the realities of diminished capacity, economic losses and the long road of rehabilitation. Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury is a free guide for families and survivors, thoroughly explaining what TBI is and how to deal with the ordeal and its aftermath. This free guide also offers informational, medical, legal, and support services that have a keen understanding of the evaluation, representation, and treatment of TBI. There is help out there—if you or a loved one would like to know more, please order this free guide today to learn more about America’s silent epidemic and how to cope with it.
- Concussions in Kids Much More Common Than Previously Thought
- Civil Litigation by the Numbers: The Truth Insurance Companies Don’t Want You to Know About of “Runaway Juries” and “Frivolous Lawsuits”
- Must Know Updates to the Healthcare Provider Lien Law
- Consumer Reports Concludes that Auto Insurers are Charging Higher Premiums Based on Socioeconomic Status of Customers
- The Disappearing Right to Trial by Jury: How Big Business Misappropriates Your Rights Through Forced Arbitration Clauses