- Daniel J. Murphy, DC, DABCO
- Richard H. Adler, Attorney at Law
Additional Guest Speakers:
- Steven J. Anglés, Attorney at Law
- Theodore Becker, PhD, Everett Pacific Industrial Rehabilitation
- Melissa D. Carter, Attorney at Law
- Jacob W. Gent, Attorney at Law
- Arthur D. Leritz, Attorney at Law
- Wini Hamilton, DC
Healthcare providers interested in obtaining cutting edge information and developments in the medical, legal, and insurance areas impacting whiplash, spinal trauma, and personal injury cases.
This highly-rated indispensable one day course will provide you with the most up-to-date clinical, insurance and legal information necessary to successfully evaluate, treat and manage patients with whiplash, spinal trauma and personal injury claims.
The seminar will be held at Bellevue Club in Bellevue, WA. Complimentary parking is available for all attendees. Lunch will be provided. For special dietary restrictions, please notify at time of registration.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s) – Saturday, March 21, 2015
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
The Bellevue Club