This workshop providers up-to-date information and solutions on effectively manage your personal injury cases, the process, auto insurers and attorneys.
- Insurance Coverage: Learn about all the motor vehicle insurance and policies available to satisfy your bills, including Personal Injury Protection (PIP), Liability, Uninsured, and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Billing: Who to bill? When to bill? Who has to pay? When do they have to pay?
- New developments in insurance law and claim practices that impact your practice;
understanding the “Insurance Fair Conduct Act” (IFCA)
- Liens – Learn how to use them and how to handle insurers and attorneys that challenge them
- Reasonable Charges for Records, Reports, Testifying, and Interest on Bills Expert Witness Fees: How much? Who pays? When?
- IME/ICE/Peer Reviews: How effectively handle and respond to these “treatment
- Responding to insurers, attorneys and patients refusing to pay or trying to reduce your bills
- Cutting edge PI Topics
- Apportioning Preexisting Condition and New Trauma
- How to know if your patient’s attorney is friend or foe regarding payment of treatment
- What to do with attorneys that do not return calls, ignore your bill, or try to reduce your bill
Fee: $135.00 per attendee
6CE Credits Available
Lunch provided. Complimentary Parking.
Please contact Kristin Cruse at (206) 682-0300 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Refund Policy: 25% of registration fee is refundable if the registrant is a no show.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Date(s) – Thursday, May 7, 2015
10:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Bellevue Club